Design Resource Box

Sunday, June 30, 2013

I’m happy to announce today that Design Resource Box is now an integrated part of Design Your Way. Maintaining two sites with the same target audience is quite difficult when you want to keep a certain level of article quality so I had to take the decision of merging the two sites under the name of the bigger one, Design Your Way.


So, what does this mean?


The subscribers that DRB has at the moment through RSS will receive the notifications from DYW, where all the new articles will be published. Other than that, nothing is changed.


There are further changes that will be made in the following weeks, starting with having the same responsive layout on DYW and DRB. I’m working on the new theme for a while and I hope I’ll find the time to finish it soon.


I want to thank the subscribers and people who have shared the articles through social media and on their websites and who have kept the site alive till now.







Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DesignResourceBox/~3/eXtJAwpn670/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Cash Box Blueprint

Most Reading